• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official AEW Rankings Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Use this to post the updated rankings every week

IMG_4920.png

Last edited:

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
So is Purrazzo #1 contender to both womens titles? The TBS title? Like, make it more clearer, lol.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
So is Purrazzo #1 contender to both womens titles? The TBS title? Like, make it more clearer, lol.
This, I already don't like it cause shit is unclear. IMO, either make the "divisions" for the titles clear or honestly I just don't see it as a necessary thing. Is it just to cater to the fans that wanted it back. I don't understand why.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think the higher up you are, the higher title you can claim. Like Copeland being 3rd, he be number 1 for the TNT. Moxley just behind him. Roddy #1 for the International. That kinda falls apart there because then there’s no one to be there for Eddie’s lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
This, I already don't like it cause shit is unclear. IMO, either make the "divisions" for the titles clear or honestly I just don't see it as a necessary thing. Is it just to cater to the fans that wanted it back. I don't understand why.
I'm catered to :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I see them as a P4P list not division rankings, you don't want to lock certain people to divisions.

But with 4 mens titles, we should probably have a top 10 for those rankings at least instead of just 5 lmao
good point on maybe a longer list with the men. 4 mens singles belt is indeed a lot - its like the one argument I like for a brand split

Cwalker

When I first opened this, I was a little confused too on whether or not the men’s rankings were strictly for the World title or all the titles.

Not really a complaint. Just some confusion