Official Doctor Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

2 Trailers in less than a Month thank you.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
time to bump this cause THE FIRST 2 EPISODES OF SEASON 1 ARE OUT!

Reactions: Wangman Page

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
time to bump this cause THE FIRST 2 EPISODES OF SEASON 1 ARE OUT!

How did you like it because I really dug both Episodes. I'm used to the I'm the Doctor and this is what I do and this is my history type of Episode that is for the new fans to begin the 1st Episode. The Space Babies was good however got all those Kids to be so calm during the Episode deserves a raise unless I'm totally wrong and all of those Kids were crying like crazy. The Doctor is always going to do what is right no matter if means the Doctor has to get dirty and Ncuti not killing off the Bogeyman was no shock. I have questions though and it goes into The Devil's Chord how afraid the Doctor was of the Bogeyman. I wonder if the split has a major thing to do with that the Doctor did say after the Events of the Toymaker the Doctor couldn't go through another battle like that and he was true fear when he said it. The big thing in Space Babies the Flashback of Ruby being dropped off at that Church and Snow all around them in the Ship. I thought she was special and Maestro tells us the Viewer that Ruby is going to be majorly important in this Season.

The power of Music can be blessing or a curse depending on who is using it and Maestro completely forgot about that a long time ago. I figrued the Beatles would be involved somehow and Maestro wasn't expecting them to get involved late. Still Maestro is truly a scary Villain eating on the Music inside us all. For a moment there I thought they would have this continue in Episode 3 but they got it done perfectly with the Music Battle in 1963. The One who waits is almost here I wonder who is that gonna be?

Still Ruby and Ncuti's energy are so great with each other and both showed so much vulnerability in these two Episodes alone I hope it stays that way especially the Doctor who looks like he could be afraid of his own Shadow it was strong enough.

Last edited:

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
yeah I thoroughly enjoyed both episodes. Space Babies was great fun. Good way to introduce Doctor Who to a new audience. Then Devils Chord really gave us some stakes and intrigue as to where the rest of the season is gonna go.

I love that we're continuing that Toymaker saga with other universal beings. Hope they bring back Maestro somehow at some point. Hell I wouldn't mind if we get an Evil Avengers like teamup with Toymaker, Maestro, and the others Toymaker warned the Doctor(s) about.

All in all I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Ruby Sunday Saga plays out. What makes her so special? Clearly they're making her out to be more than an ordinary young woman. I'm expecting the finale of Season 1 to explain that (while also writing her away from being a regular as she supposedly wasn't around for Season 2 filming).

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
yeah I thoroughly enjoyed both episodes. Space Babies was great fun. Good way to introduce Doctor Who to a new audience. Then Devils Chord really gave us some stakes and intrigue as to where the rest of the season is gonna go.

I love that we're continuing that Toymaker saga with other universal beings. Hope they bring back Maestro somehow at some point. Hell I wouldn't mind if we get an Evil Avengers like teamup with Toymaker, Maestro, and the others Toymaker warned the Doctor(s) about.

All in all I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Ruby Sunday Saga plays out. What makes her so special? Clearly they're making her out to be more than an ordinary young woman. I'm expecting the finale of Season 1 to explain that (while also writing her away from being a regular as she supposedly wasn't around for Season 2 filming).

Yeah I would love that and I wonder if we do get multiple Villains coming for the 15th's Doctor Neck could he need aid from the 14th? Also I forgot to talk about how they brought up the Doctor's Granddaughter I really hope they bring that back into the Story if not this Season by the end of the run for Ncuti.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I saw somewhere that Russel T. Davies said that Tennant is done.

Which is why I would actually not mind seeing Matt Smith or even Peter Capaldi.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I saw somewhere that Russel T. Davies said that Tennant is done.

Which is why I would actually not mind seeing Matt Smith or even Peter Capaldi.

Man if we get Matt Smith I just might pass out. He's been my favorite Doctor since my journey into the Doctor Who started hands down.

Another thing I liked the Mention of Star Trek and the Doctor Who World being in the same Universe saying let's go visit them sometime :bootynods

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Man if we get Matt Smith I just might pass out. He's been my favorite Doctor since my journey into the Doctor Who started hands down.

Another thing I liked the Mention of Star Trek and the Doctor Who World being in the same Universe saying let's go visit them sometime :bootynods

If you believe in the extended universe, it's canon through Doctor Who's various multiverses (as confirmed by Old Who)

Reactions: Apoho Creed