• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official LIVE Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread - 03/28/13 (Jonesboro, Arkansas)

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Official LIVE Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread - 03/28/13 (Jonesboro, Arkansas )

5SQjHvG.gif

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
: Official LIVE Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread - 03/28/13 (Jonesboro, Arkansas )

Testify said:

Noticed that he teased more members; I hope not. Unless it's somebody extremely big (which it won't) then I think the current lot are more than sufficient.

Also lol'd @ him managing to give everyone a compliment besides Taz 'He's err... got my back' :lol1:

Reactions: Testify

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
R Albin said:
These TNA threads have been hyped up a lot for being HQ, you lot better not let me down :tough:

And thanks :yay:

:park: Ooh, I didn't know we had such an awesome reputation. I shall do my best to uphold the integrity of the discussion thread and not let you down. :kratos: