Official LIVE Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread - 03/28/13 (Jonesboro, Arkansas)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Blah blah blah blah good impact wasnt good. At least there was Anderson finally being crazy. Best 15 minutes of impact.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Lots of great talent not on tonight. :downer: What gives?

Also, thanks for joining the discussion, Crayo, Leo, Showstopper and any others who aren't regulars here! :eek:tunga:

They were saving them all for the tapings for next week? :win:

So Raw will hopefully see-saw back to quality this week before TNA shames a good show on Thursday... then WWE goes back to crap just in time for WM. Sounds great! :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
This thing with taping two shows every week is necessary, but IDK, maybe it's what makes them avoid using talent twice every night.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
@"Leo C" -- a few more posts and you can be top poster! I'll even shut up. lol

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Might go back to Rodrigo....Anyway marking for TNA so much even if this week wasnt as good as others. Right now TNA>WWE.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Forgot about their taping methods. That makes a lot more sense, but I don't know why you would leave out Roode, Aries, and Park for the main live show. I think it's fine to have them reappear for tapings as well to be honest, it's what you do with your big stars.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I posted in two places and I was top/2nd poster here, I mean, come on. Can't leave my brazilian TNA internet fans that use a social network that's dying behind. :dawg:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Forgot about their taping methods. That makes a lot more sense, but I don't know why you would leave out Roode, Aries, and Park for the main live show. I think it's fine to have them reappear for tapings as well to be honest, it's what you do with your big stars.

I hadn't taken that into account either, but still.... you would think they could have made some kind of appearance if nothing else. So help me if we have to deal with only seeing theme very other week. I will not be a happy GrammarNazi if that's the case.

Reactions: Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not really sure how that would benefit me, you know, since I already have the award and all.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
But you get $10 NP now for being top poster. :dawg:

(ETA: Shit, now I tied us. :upset: )

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Really? That sounds pretty good. Although the fact that they implemented that rule after the series of first places I got during vacation is not that good :mad2:

But yeah, thanks. :dawg:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82