• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Past Results

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The previous past results thread wasn't really updated, so I thought we'd start with the NEW ERA tournaments here (AKA the ones I've ran) and anything we've done in the past is fair game again. Keep in mind the early brackets I'm linking aren't necessarily accurate to how the tournaments went due to a few ties here or there, but they're mostly right.

Best Wrestling Theme Song: "Wolfpack is Back" (Wolfpac Theme Song)
Worst Gimmick: The Dungeon Of Doom
Best Horror Movie: Alien (1979)
Best Animated Television Series: Batman: The Animated Series
Best SummerSlam: SummerSlam (2002)
Best Television Theme Song: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Best Video Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Best Wrestling Entrance: The Brood

Best Science Fiction Film: Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Best Horror Movie Killer: Leatherface and Jason Voorhees
Best Holiday Film: How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and Home Alone
Best Finishing Manuever: One-Winged Angel
Best Movie Villian:Hans Gruber
Best Animated Character: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Last edited:

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Disappointed that I wasn't here for the entrance theme tournament :(

Also gonna suggest that the lack of Jericho's current theme in the bracket invalidates the entire thing.............:eek:

Davey Wrestling

April last year (so not even 12 months ago), after Jericho started using it in New Japan but before it took off the way it has with the fans singing it.

Should it have been included at that point? Probably not. Does it not being in there mean that the whole thing should be redone from top to bottom? Maybe....

Also that bracket was pretty comprehensive so Wolfpac's song as the best entrance theme of all time? Really? It's not even the best NWO entrance song...

Davey Wrestling

580537f1139e492b7669278d912215b5.gif

(This is by far the best response to anybody saying "democracy spoke" at the moment)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don’t think I’d put Jericho‘s theme over the Wolfpac but maybe we can do another entrance theme tournament sometime in the future.