Post gif reactions to Hogan finally being gone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo

You know there isn't one person happier around here than me if Hogan is gone, but please guys.... The contract negotiations are still an on-going thing. Hogan is still on the roster page, and he promoted the Tulsa, OK television taping the other day, and that concerns me.

Until Insider or Powell confirm him truly being gone, I will not believe that piece of shit is gone.

If he is gone and it is confirmed, then you expect 69 gifs from me in this thread.

I'm concerned about the way they built up to that. They had a video package, several teases, a whole bunch of stuff leading up to that moment. If this was really the last time we saw Hogan, then why would they do all that crap to build up to a guy leaving the company? Oh, right, creative control.

I wouldn't worry about the end of that video there. Probably just didn't produce a new outro yet. More worried about the way they keep yapping about the dude now that he's left the company... although advertising Hulk Hogan being gone is definitely good for business.

From what I've read the problems were even bigger than I thought. So it was his call to go on the road, move to Monday nights, and be part of several other money-losing endeavors for the company? Good riddance.

"Hogan is doing whatever's good for Hogan ... just like he's done his whole career. And just like he should continue to do. And if that means staying with TNA, great. If that means going to some other venture, then I wish him all the luck."

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo

You know there isn't one person happier around here than me if Hogan is gone, but please guys.... The contract negotiations are still an on-going thing. Hogan is still on the roster page, and he promoted the Tulsa, OK television taping the other day, and that concerns me.

Until Insider or Powell confirm him truly being gone, I will not believe that piece of shit is gone.

If he is gone and it is confirmed, then you expect 69 gifs from me in this thread.

I was just posting GIFs of my reaction for if he really is gone. :upset: IF. Really hoping he is, as it genuinely would be better for the business and save them so much on expenses that could turn into money much better spent elsewhere. But I do have concerns about it and the way it's been done.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
4d4a690676e581535689dc87ee3a27c7.gif