• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Post-Merger Moderators!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Hello hello, one and all! With the WWEForums and WrestlingSmarks Forum merger finally over, we'd like to officially welcome all members past and present to the new and improved WrestlingSmarks Forum! With the post-merger, we at WS are happy to announce the arrival of several WWEF moderators who will be taking care of sections on the site (and a new Supervisor), the promotion of regular users to the esteemed position of moderator, and of course, current moderators having duties added on due to particular sabbaticals. So without further ado, let's get it on!

@Nostradamus will be officially joining the staff as Moderator of the Video Game section. Here's to Jonny and seeing him bring much-needed activity to the section! I eagerly await the many debates we'll have over Video Games.

@CM Punk will be coming from WWEF and will be serving as the WWE News and SmackDown! Moderator! Be sure to give him a very warm welcome, and we look forward to his contributions to the site post-merger!

@Killer Orange Cat will also be joining us from WWEF in an official Supervisor capacity; he joins @Royal Reaper, @Chris, and @Dale as the official upper staff of WrestlingSmarks! A very hardy welcome to our new Supervisor and may his reign be long indeed!

@The Fourth Wall makes his long-awaited debut as the official Entertainment Moderator. Knowing Fourth Wall and his movie-centric mind, he's going to knock it out of the park as Moderator! So everyone give him a big round of applause!

Finally, our current Moderator @Nimrod will be taking over the duties of the Sports section. His work in that section has been something to truly behold and we are proud to grant him additional duties in that department.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Welcome to the team everyone joining us, I'm going to be happy to serve with all of you and look forward to what all of you bring to he table to help this place grow.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Thanks for the official welcome :)

I want to say that Nostradamus and CM Punk were great moderators on WWEF and I have no doubt they will be here. Also, after WWEF was purchased, I actually got the impression that Fourth was already a moderator based upon his apparent dedication to the success of the merger.

RDK

All glory to God
giphy.gif

Doom

La Bestia
Thanks for the introduction Grim!

I'll continue to make the Sports section a hot spot for all things sports. I want to keep things up-to-date. I plan on making specific threads for championship games for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, to sway away from the regular discussion thread in those sports. I still haven't forgotten about the WS Hall of Champions, which is winners in fantasy sports, along with the banners they won and how they won it, I'll still be doing that sometime in the near future.

It's basically anything and everything sports-related and that's what matters to me and you sports fans here. I will do my best to keep the section lit.

Thank you all.