OOC Precision Season 2 (2K17) Start Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Is this because I'm Samoan?! I'm going to be the first Samoan World champion! I'm the next main event star!

Edit: I know of someone who would do great with some sort of manager. Wondering if he's going to buy 2K17 :/

I already messaged Solar and he says that he is considering it. But I'm open to others stepping up.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I say November and then in January do a world title tournament so all the new peeps don't feel left out.

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
indeed.....PM me if you want to be the manager of the next World champion ;)

I'm also Samoan ;)

Is this because I'm Samoan?! I'm going to be the first Samoan World champion! I'm the next main event star!

Edit: I know of someone who would do great with some sort of manager. Wondering if he's going to buy 2K17 :/
I was not consulted about me ever considering giving you MY World Championship... And considering that the only way that any of you low life, peasant-ass pansies are ever gonna get this title from me is by me allowing it and letting you win, I see that as being highly unlikely. Still, the Samoan could have the distinction of being the first Samoan character to lose to The Greatest World Champion Of All Time... Andersen Vega!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I was not consulted about me ever considering giving you MY World Championship... And considering that the only way that any of you low life, peasant-ass pansies are ever gonna get this title from me is by me allowing it and letting you win, I see that as being highly unlikely. Still, the Samoan could have the distinction of being the first Samoan character to lose to The Greatest World Champion Of All Time... Andersen Vega!
you're a very funny guy ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
um...I might open sign ups in November to see how many members we'll have. We'll need 10 people or so to start it. I should get a few new people as well

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Really? I got to beat this chump in another WWE game? So, 2k14, 15, 16 and now 17? Mike, I'm sorry... I feel for you, but you're a dead man, my boy. :p
Welsh....You won't be champion that long. Frosty wants his gold back

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Me: Beats Welsh
Me: Becomes IC champion
Welsh: Becomes World Champion

[HASHTAG]#JusticeForGeek[/HASHTAG]