• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think Sasha may have told me before but I did not remember at all that Speedball and Takeshita were tag champs in DDT either, makes this post match promo from both even better. Excalibur said takeshita was one of Speedball first friends in Japan too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
From a 2006 Observer :heston

On the PWG show on 5/20 in Los Angeles, Bryan Danielson tried something different with Claudio Castagnoli. Castagnoli held Danielson in a headlock for 15:00. Danielson fought the entire time to escape it, so it wasn't as if they were just sitting there for minutes on end (I've seen that happen in the old days when you either had lazy guys in the 70s, or in the 80s, big name vets who felt to get back and fans yelling "boring" they would give them "boring"). Finally Danielson escaped and immediately rolled up Castagnoli for the pin. A portion of the crowd turned on it. A portion politely applauded and another potion just didn't react at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
MYSTERY VORTEX RESULTS

“Tall, dark and sexy” Konosuke Takeshita defeats Rey Horus

Jon Moxley defeats Titus Alexander

Roderick Strong defeats Michael Oku

Evil Uno, Aramis and Team Captain Maki Itoh defeat Pretty Peter Avalon, Latigo and Team Captain Masha Slamovich in a six person tag

Rey Fenix defeats Black Taurus

Daniel Garcia defeats “Speedball” Mike Bailey in sudden death overtime to retain the PWG title

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
  • 60-Minute Iron Man Match for PWG World Championship: Daniel Garcia (c) def. Mike Bailey 4-3.
    • The match went to a 3-3 draw after 60 minutes. Garcia then clinched the win in sudden death.