• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Thought/Joke of the Day

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You can call this the cousin of Question Of The Day but it's more interactive then that. Here you can come everyday and post a random thought you had that day. If you want talk to you can talk about other peoples random thought and discuss your opinion on whats going on in there mind that day. Figured it be a little something fun to do and could maybe be as fun and active as Question Of The Day.

Anyway my random thought of the day is this: Store brand drinks sometimes can be better then the big company drinks. Like Wal-Greens has by far the best orange soda ever at least in my opinion. They also sale these glass drinks that all the drinks in them are made with real sugar. They got a grape one that's the bomb, a root beer one, orange cream and a few more. These drinks here prove that even store brand drinks can be pretty damn good as well as cheap.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't mean to shatter your illusion but often the big companies actually make those drinks for the stores.

I know that with some of them, but if they do that and sometimes make the store brand drinks better :laugh: then they are pretty weird people. Like the ones that I like a lot. The Walgreens ones I'm almost sure isn't made by one of big dogs at least one that I'v drunk cause I've never had an orange soda as great as the ones there. But they are a few that pretty much taste the same at other stores so they are probably the ones made by the big companies

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Random thought thread!? Pure Genius!

My random though is that it is not a good idea to shave your chest in the latrine with several Afghan Males looking at you! They tend to get the wrong idea!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I've wanted to post in here :laugh: but I would have felt bad if I kept on posting every day and no one else was so thanks, maybe we can get others to use this thread also.

But my random thought of the day is this, having your sleep off, REALLY sucks because you almost miss all the fun things that there is to do at least for me, but hey I'll have it all back good soon enough.

Postman Dave

Runners need a bell, like cyclists have. You'd think I'd be able to be noticed easily by my footsteps and heavy breathing, but NOOOOOOOO.....

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Random thought of today:

Idk if this is just how society is but I have run into a good number of girls who like the facial hair and chest hair. I would think more girls would like clean shaven because of the fact that it is clean. Although, I do understand that hair does signify manliness so women can be attracted to having someone more masculine instead of looking like a gay dolphin (thank you Craig Ferguson for that line).

Starlight

^Me being a woman and all I find both attractive shaven or not :p

Cyrus Riddle

I think a lot of the time, the hair situation depends on how old the woman is. I know of plenty women that pick clean shaven over hair, it's rare that I have heard a woman say she likes hair.