Rate NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 8/10

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 10/10

• Total voters

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dawson, definitely. The dude's incredible!

Totally! But you can't have one without the other...

I've ranted to you enough about WWE tag matches, and these Takeover ones ever since the Revival took over have been absolute perfection. Dude that fake hot tag was BEAUTIFUL.
SO MUCH ACTION. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. AHHHHHHHHHH. All three are probably Top 5 MOTYC for mwahhh.
Obviously they have more creative freedom on NXT but it seems so apparent these guys have a big hand in getting these INCREDIBLE Takeover matches over.
Having balls-awesome dance partners help but this is the 3rd Takeover in a row that the Revival's tag match has been a thing of awesomeness.

One other thing from this show is just how few "moves" guys NXT has now - and how little they matter. I don't know about you, but I didn't think Almas and his double-springboard dropkicks and flying corkscrew planchas came across as any better of a worker than the GLORIOUS one and his clotheslines and side slams. Could use a new finisher, but... I can't even remember what his finish was in TNA :haha: Seem to remember during his incredible 2012 run much of his finishers were "Getting hit by the opponent's finisher in a beneficial way" and I'll still buy that :)

Nice to see Itami having something else going besides "the third best Japanese kicky dude in NXT"

Reaction score
NXT Takeover 9/10
If Tye Dillinger was on the card...
Would've given it a 10...
But yeah in all seriousness Tye Dillinger should either be called up or be given a NXT Title shot, he is so over, it's crazy.
And The Revival & Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Part 2 for next Takeover done maaan!
Bobby Roode is Glorious! His finisher is not. Pump Handle Slam! Cmoon maaan! Can't really blame him though, their are so many superstars that have the same or similar finishers, it's good to see some originality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus1