Rate the Member28- *Once Walker*

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Once Walker..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses me off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters

Truth

Reaction score
0/10, has done nothing but idiotic stuff, why should he gain any mercy points.

xtremebadass

I dont think the kid is all there. He didn't know I was a Mod, ala green username, plus he wants every mod to be demoted, well I think his ass should get canned, when you go on my shit list, you never come off.

.5/10

I tried to be nice, that's where the .2 comes from, the .3 comes from pitty

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I dont think the kid is all there. He didn't know I was a Mod, ala green username, plus he wants every mod to be demoted, well I think his ass should get canned, when you go on my shit list, you never come off.

.5/10

I tried to be nice, that's where the .2 comes from, the .3 comes from pitty

Not me, :megalol:

I would rate him 5/10, sometimes he pisses me off but sometimes he is nice, like dual personalities or something of that sort.

This Guy

1/10 votes almost always for others to be banned of unmodded, so he gets very little from me. Seems like a nice guy, just as someone else said, must be bi-polar

the dark knight

lmao at the rates.

the guy isnt actualy bad
he gave me a 10/10 :D
he's cool sometimes
sometimes funny
but sometimes acts like an ass

8.5/10!

:shock:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
the guy is ok, too bad sometimes he act as an ass,7.5/10 needs to be more patient

C4

When I saw this Thread, I came to know that there are people back there who hate me and who don't really like what I do, well if I ever have done anything bad to anybody I must say Sorry, it's not just for the rating's or this Thread, I want to be a better person on this forum,
Oh well, most people say I piss them off or I act like an ass, I don't really see that happening, im real nice to most of the people and im polite to everyone; sometimes I get a bit out of control. But from today I will be nice to everyone, so yeah!
And yeah many mentioned that I have split personalities, there is nothing like that it's just my mood, Anyways thanks for the Bad Ratings.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
He's not that bad, makes some good posts.

I will agree with some of you though, he is kinda wierd at time, but not alot so...

6.5/10, voted average member