• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Purchases

Solid Snake

Champion
Buy anything cool lately?
Well, maybe not cool but something you needed?
Ehh, maybe not something you needed, but something you wanted?

200.gif

SHARE!

Closed

The Game
Banned
I use eBay a lot. Amazon doesn't have euros listed for browsing, and I pretty much find whatever I want on there anyway. Although that next day delivery would be sweet if I lived in the UK

Closed

The Game
Banned
oh yeah, I bought movie money as well. I want to see if it'll fool people if I just leave it sitting around. Someone might steal it :bayley:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Bought "Logan" on Blu Ray/DVD combo pack

and some groceries...

That's about it in the last week...

Going to buy Beauty and the Beast Live Action Blu Ray/DVD combo pack this week...

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Bought a toilet repair kit and a weed Wacker. The kit hasn't been used as I'm missing a tool and the weed wacker, even though it does a decent job, won't cut it in the long run. So I guess I need to by a lawn mower.

Solid Snake

Champion
I use eBay a lot. Amazon doesn't have euros listed for browsing, and I pretty much find whatever I want on there anyway. Although that next day delivery would be sweet if I lived in the UK

I use ebay a lot because Amazon don't accept PayPal :mad2: