• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Purchases

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
In the past month:
*A 2-pack of adapters to connect my headphones to my iPhone [one stopped working after about 3-4 uses, the other physically broke the first day I used it]
*Pair of wireless headphones that cost $50 which was more than I could really afford to spend [I ended up returning them because they were too tight on my head]
*Another adapter for my headphones [turns out despite the fact that they were made by Apple and I found them on Amazon after searching for "iPhone headphone adapters" they were not for iPhone.]
*Bought an Apple adapter for my iPhone to connect to my headphones. Hopefully this one works. This is made by Apple which of course makes iPhones and makes iPhones so you can't plug headphones into the phone directly and have buy an adapter. It's all one big money scheme.