• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC Revival Promo Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
RevivalHead.png

Discuss and get feedback on your Revival promos here.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Y'all can tell me how wack my promo was, and help me out with shaking off my rust. I want to get back into the swing of things so let me have it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I plan on reading all the promos tonight or tomorrow (just skimmed some so far), but I'm probably only going to give specific comments on the ones that REALLY stand out unless you actually ask me for my thoughts on your RP.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I plan on reading all the promos tonight or tomorrow (just skimmed some so far), but I'm probably only going to give specific comments on the ones that REALLY stand out unless you actually ask me for my thoughts on your RP.

Go ahead and shit all over mine my guy. I know it's not the best or honestly that great compared to others. :cudi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
:WOW will be retooling my main tn/tmrw btw, going to drop the whole stoner angle as it doesnt really jive with an asskicker gimmick

Petty

If You Smell....
Rate mine or don't.

It be nice to see what people thought though.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Review for Review is in effect for me.

:risingangle

I just read yours, I really enjoyed it. Nice character work, seems like someone I'm going to love to keep up with and see where it goes. It really had me smiling and nodding at what you was doing. The mirror shit was pretty fucking awesome to be honest. I wish I knew this character in the past to see what happened with him before, but I'm along for the ride now.

:loweringangle

p.s. To others, I'll also do review for review.

Last edited: