• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rhea Ripley hurt, may be forced to vacate title

Dale

Super Moderator

TOP WWE CHAMPION HURT, MAY BE FORCED TO VACATE TITLE​

By Mike Johnson on 2024-04-15 14:00:00
WWE Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley was injured on last week's Raw, PWInsider.com has learned from multiple sources.

Ripley was involved in a backstage brawl with Liv Morgan.

PWInsider.com has heard that the issue is severe enough that the talk internally is that Ripley may be forced to vacate her championship, possibly as soon as tonight's episode of Raw.

This is a breaking story and may be updated as necessary.​

Dale

Super Moderator
It almost feels like Kayfabe to me because I don't feel like that chair slip could have been THAT serious. Liv has been saying she's going to take everything from her..

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It almost feels like Kayfabe to me because I don't feel like that chair slip could have been THAT serious. Liv has been saying she's going to take everything from her..
As she should. She didn’t even get her wrestlemania story. :krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
On a serious note, if she’s only gonna be out for like a month or two don’t strip her of the championship just let Bayley be the primary women’s champion until she comes back.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I mean Rhea wrestled at Wrestlemania nursing a Wrist Injury but I was wondering when Liv threw Rhea into the Wall last Week if that is the injury going on in this one vs the Chair throw?