• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rhea Ripley hurt, may be forced to vacate title

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

I’m fine standing alone on this island that this is the most intriguing thing Ripley has going on.

Shame about how irl things turned out for Ripley’s reign, though.

She's had awesome judgement day angles but ya this is the most heat any of her feuds have had so ig good on em for using the injury as a story

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don’t want to wish a longer recovery time on Ripley but I really hope that when she talked to her Doctors the reason why they had to vacate her belt was because she was gonna be longer than two months because I think with the way WWE runs now they could easily have just let her sit at home for two months.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yup and if they wanted to they could keep her out till Survivor Series and have oh my God Mami is back pop at a big event. Still a bummer but a blessing in a sense that WWE will be forced to find a new Champion in the mean time.