Ric Flair Returning To TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Make pictures float

ok i can make from any site pics float eg if u want to google i could make google fly around the page ok here we go

1.put this code all of it in the address bar u must remove the address eg remove http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/ of course so the address bar will have nothing in it ok.

2. put this code in
copy and paste it

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

3.press go or enter then make the site your on float pics around lol try it

if u do this right im sure u will rep

Reaction score
did u put in this exact code

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}se tInterval('A()',5); void(0);

and in the address bar is only that

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah I put that in the address bar, I am using IE7 though I don't know if that would matter.

Maloney

Reaction score
Ok, so i dont get what to do here? after i put it in, are the pics susposed to float or what?

Reaction score
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}se tInterval('A()',5); void(0);

that exact code in the address bar but make sure u delete whats in the address bar eg on this thread is http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3247 so remove that completely from the address and put that code instead then press enter like your going to a normal site and the pics and icons will float

Ben

Reaction score
In an interview with the Albany Herald, Ric Flair claimed that he will be returning to the ring in September to challenge for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

“I don’t know for sure, but it will be either Sting or Kurt Angle. It just depends on whoever wins between them on Aug. 6. You got the scoop right there, brother.â€￾

Either Flair is just talking out of his ass, or he just spilled the beans on a potential storyline. Could see them giving him a title on shot on either Impact or at No Surrender, just don't see them putting the title on him, but I said the same thing about Foley so who knows when it comes to TNA.

cyborg878

Reaction score
While Flair is a great entertainer, and still okay in the ring considering his age, I truly hope he doesn't get the belt. It's time for younger champions, newer champions. However I wouldn't mind seeing Flair go to commentary and make commentary interesting or a manager's role again.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Haha, Flair/Sting for the millionth time. I hope it doesn't headline a PPV because that would be a disaster.

However, more Flair on TV is always a good thing. Every segment he'll be involved in will be much better with him there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If he spoiled plans then might be so much for it happening, lol. Really hope not though the world title just being around these old guys just isn't a good look for them at all.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I actually want Sting and Flair to go at it one more time because it would beat the hell out of Hogan vs. Sting. With that being said, it don't need to be for a World Title and it don't need to be the main event. I would want it to be the fourth or fifth match at Bound for Glory but no further than that.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sting/Flair should be an advertised TV match then like the Foley/Flair encounter from last year that turned into a pretty good match.

Of course I don't think the build up would be quite the same. There was the great promo that set up that match, but at least with Sting/Flair their past would write the feud itself.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Sting/Flair was the only match I wanted to see Flair do if he had to come out of retirement even though now Sting is going downhill fast in ring wise and Flair probably isn't all that great anymore. But as said will take it over Hogan/Sting which would be a worse car wreck. Either way they need to stop trying to make the world title division be the retirement home for wrestling.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nostalgia is running wild in TNA, brother.

Also, I wouldn't go as far as a retirement home for the belt thing. Mr. Anderson was just the last champion. Angle if used right could easily be the veteran of the division. Sting should check out the midcard, though. On top of all that the Bound For Glory Series will most likely lead to a rising star getting a huge chance at Bound For Glory considering Matt Morgan, Crimson and Gunner have been the feature acts of that. However, I'd only trust Morgan in that spot or someone the likes of Joe or Styles stepping up.