• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIPS

Moon Bird

Did someone die? Post it here! We can all talk about it for a little while until someone else of prominence snuffs it :D

Bob Dole died today aged 98. Don't know anything about him other than a simpsons(?) sketch were he just repeated his name.

So long Bob Dole.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
One of my favorite bands of all time is the Monkees and Mike Nesmith of said band passed away today at 78. Leaving only Mickey Dolenz as the last Monkee standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moon Bird

One of my favorite bands of all time is the Monkees and Mike Nesmith of said band passed away today at 78. Leaving only Mickey Dolenz as the last Monkee standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I couldn't resist. In all seriousness though R.I.P. And thanks for using this thread! The system works.

Moon Bird

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

We may not agree when it comes to religion but I have huge respect for his fight against apartheid.

RIP Arch

gmag-editor-dalai-lama-desmond-tutu.jpg