• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rumor Mill: Randy Orton New Legacy

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Some people speculate online Randy may form a new legacy with Breakker, King, and possibly Von Wagner. I'm not sure if Von be in it but, I don't mind the premise behind it.

Maybe they could add Brooks Jensen to it or someone like that.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Hard pass.

Bron doesn't need it, the rest aren't ready.
I agree, that Bron don't need it but I certainly think it beneficial to the rest of them. It wasn't my idea just saw it and I figured I might as well just see what thoughts were.

Dale

Super Moderator
Nah it would be awful. Like the original Legacy when they had that Manu jabroni or whatever the fuck he was called.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
A new Legacy group? Not a shitty idea.

The lineup suggested? SUPER shitty idea. bunch of guys not at all ready for prime time and in gimmicks that don't fit together for a stable.

Cwalker

Yeah hard pass. Tried it once; nobody but Randy got over due to it, which defeats the whole purpose.

plus King just debuted, Von works in this lovable oaf role and Bron doesn’t need it.