• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CGS

Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't even give the guy the MITB contract.

The guy has been treated like a huge choker since last summer, basically got screwed out of title matches on numerous occasions and even when he didn't get screwed he lost cleanly anyway. The guy has lost all credibility and momentum he had this time last year. Right now the best thing for him would be to either keep him away for a little while and then bring him back slightly tweaked. Or just build him up from the midcard up again. Just feel that trying to keep him around the main event scene in one way or another, whether that be by him holding the MITB contract or just in main event matches won't really help him.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't even give the guy the MITB contract.

The guy has been treated like a huge choker since last summer, basically got screwed out of title matches on numerous occasions and even when he didn't get screwed he lost cleanly anyway. The guy has lost all credibility and momentum he had this time last year. Right now the best thing for him would be to either keep him away for a little while and then bring him back slightly tweaked. Or just build him up from the midcard up again. Just feel that trying to keep him around the main event scene in one way or another, whether that be by him holding the MITB contract or just in main event matches won't really help him.

This is fair because people no longer buy him as the Goldberg style beast so a change of character might be the thing.