Seth MacFarlane Shares Update on Long-Gestating Family Guy Movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane has been wanting to make a feature film for the series for a very long time, revealing how he's had an idea in mind for the past 15 years. However, he just hasn't yet found enough time to move forward with the project.

Per ComicBook.com, MacFarlane commented on a potential Family Guy movie while at Paley Fest LA. He was representing the series in honor of the show hitting its 25th anniversary this year. On possibly taking the franchise to the big screen next, MacFarlane teased, "I have known what that [Family Guy] movie will be for 15 years and I just haven't had the time to get to it."

Getting a movie made may be a bit too much at the moment for MacFarlane, but he's still not slowing down with the television series. Family Guy recently wrapped up its 22nd season, but it will return for Season 23. MacFarlane recently shared his thoughts on the show's future, confirming that he doesn't have any plans at this time for Family Guy to come to an end. He stated that it's more up to the audience, as it depends on if they ever get sick of the series.

"I don't see a good reason to stop," he said, per the L.A. Times. "People still love it. It makes people happy. And, I don't know that there's any reason to stop at this point unless people get sick of it. Unless the numbers show that people just are, 'Eh, we don't care about Family Guy anymore.' But that hasn't happened yet."

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
A family guy movie? Who asked for that?

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
I wouldn't mind seeing a Family Guy movie. If we can get 2 Beavis and Butthead movies, we can at least get one FG.

Steele

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Seth forget he made one years ago.

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story

download (5).jpeg