Sin Cara's Return Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blujay

Reaction score
[video=youtube;JVE-ISqA2TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=JVE-ISqA2TI[/video]

Not sure who caught Smackdown but I didn't see it. But one thing I wanted to see was Sin Cara's return match. I read spoilers that said he did NOT botch so I had to see this for myself. For a quick little match, he looked pretty good. You could tell he was being a little more cautious with his moves, and after a major injury like that I don't blame the guy. To my eyes, I didn't see any actual botches which means that he's hopefully improved and taking his time with the moves has helped as well. Or Heath Slater is just an amazing Lucha worker. Lulzors. I think his new entrance is smarter than the original one. He doesn't have to worry about clearing ropes anymore.

I know a lot of the IWC is soured on Sin Cara because of all of his botches but the guy is fun to watch and I'm glad he's back. Thoughts on his return?

Reactions: 1 person

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Over the moon he's back as SmackDown has really needed some depth and excitement to their undercard which he certainly brings to the table. I liked the new red attire and the modified entrance but i'm still dissapointed they're using that awful lighting, seriously get rid of it already.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was always one of the guys that defended him when the IWC complained about him, but man, this match really was pretty disappointing. No real botches, but everything just seemed sloppy. I'm happy that he's back though, but yes, they do need to stop with the lighting.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I never understood why he got so much hate, I was always a fan and I am glad that he is back on Smackdown. The new entrance is much smarter, a lot less risk involve and it still looks good. When I heard that he had new attire I wasn't too keen because I didn't see the point of changing away from something that was working fine but in saying that I think that the new attire looks good. I agree that the lighting is too much, hopefully it was just for this week, no need for that anymore. The match was good for a short return match and Smackdown is much better off now that he is back.

Smackdown now has Sin Cara and Christian back, just need Wade Barrett to return as well to really kick things into gear.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I am really glad he's back, I have always enjoyed his work, even if he did botch a lot, it takes quite a bit to even attempt that shit.