• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Somebody new who didn't come from WC?!

Benj94

Can't convince them? Confuse them.
Hi,

my name is Ben.

Been viewing this board for months now and finally decided that I should probably start posting. Don't watch so much wrestling these days, mainly sticking to "premium live events" and checking out highlights on YouTube.

I'm a long time player of TEW, so will likely spend most of my time in the "be the booker" section.

But it does seem like a fun community you've got here. Look forward to being a part of it.

Doom

La Bestia
Hi,

my name is Ben.

Been viewing this board for months now and finally decided that I should probably start posting. Don't watch so much wrestling these days, mainly sticking to "premium live events" and checking out highlights on YouTube.

I'm a long time player of TEW, so will likely spend most of my time in the "be the booker" section.

But it does seem like a fun community you've got here. Look forward to being a part of it.
Welcome to the forum! :D

Adapting

Hi,

my name is Ben.

Welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay.