• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY BLAZE!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Starting on Monday, live over on the WrestlingSmarks YouTube Channel. I will begin to bring you, LIVE REACTIONS WITH BLAZE(name pending if someone has anything better lol) where I’ll set my phone up(or maybe try to see if my laptop works for me), and stream from Restream, me watching and live reacting to any and all wrestling shows that I watch (unless I have to use my tablet to watch it lol). People are welcome to join the chat, and chat while watching the show.

I’ll still be in the threads, via my tablet while I watch. Could also watch afterwards, if you ever wanna see my reactions to different things lol. But yeah, this will be a thing moving forward.​

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Have you ever heard of Streamyard? It's kinda simple to set up for youtube streaming, if your laptop works you could give that a shot instead of using your phone.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Have you ever heard of Streamyard? It's kinda simple to set up for youtube streaming, if your laptop works you could give that a shot instead of using your phone.
Restream is basically the same thing. We use for the WS Podcast. I seen both and they both look and feel the same. Restream already has everything even set up for the WS Channel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fwiw we're not locked into restream as we're just on the free version, I'm fine with helping setup a different one if you think it'd be better

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Fwiw we're not locked into restream as we're just on the free version, I'm fine with helping setup a different one if you think it'd be better
It really didn’t look much different when I tested it out to see what it looks like, since they what Keith and me will be using Saturday to record for his. I’ll see how it looks when we actually run it

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
screenshot-852-png.78137

screenshot-854-png.78138

screenshot-851-png.78139

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ll probably just end up doing this for special shows or something. Honestly is pretty hard and kinda boring to really do this when it’s no one to really interact with. Waddles joins, but like, that’s one person and just isn’t easy to play off. Which I understand no one joining, hard to really watch wrestling and watch someone watch it at the same time. So, I’ll figure out something I can do, as I wanna bring more content to the WS YouTube. Just not sure what yet.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I’ll probably just end up doing this for special shows or something. Honestly is pretty hard and kinda boring to really do this when it’s no one to really interact with. Waddles joins, but like, that’s one person and just isn’t easy to play off. Which I understand no one joining, hard to really watch wrestling and watch someone watch it at the same time. So, I’ll figure out something I can do, as I wanna bring more content to the WS YouTube. Just not sure what yet.
Member round tables.

Pull a different member to discuss things like HOF, Mania, All in/Out
Movie reviews