Stuff Non-Wrestling Fans Say to Wrestling Fans Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Post stuff that you hear non wrestling fans say to you or other wrestling fans.

I'll start off with the most infamous one,

"Hey, you know that shit is fake right?"

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wrestling fans call it a soap for blokes!

Non-Wrestling fans say u need no skills to wrestle! and call it gay watchin oiled up men in tights grapple!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
"All the injuries are fake." This one annoys me more then most other comments as it's so disrespectful to people who are now struggling in life due to giving their life to wrestling. Examples include Edge, Bret Hart and Psycho Sid.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
"All the injuries are fake." This one annoys me more then most other comments as it's so disrespectful to people who are now struggling in life due to giving their life to wrestling. Examples include Edge, Bret Hart and Psycho Sid.

This. :thumbup:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
ppl used to tell me that bladin was fake an it was blood capsules!

:mad:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao as a kid I thought it was blood capsules. I only learned a couple of years ago what blading was. Weird I know.

my mates dad was a huge WWE fan so showed us how it was done with his extensive wrestlin collection!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
my mates dad was a huge WWE fan so showed us how it was done with his extensive wrestlin collection!

:O Lucky. I had to figure it out on my own. I remember being the biggest Rey Mysterio mark when I was much much younger :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] nowt wrong with Rey

an lucky i dunno as a kid it took some of the magic off think id rather worked it all out myself!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
@[Crayo] nowt wrong with Rey

an lucky i dunno as a kid it took some of the magic off think id rather worked it all out myself!

Yeah I see your point, and ofc not, Rey is a legend. I remember being insane marks of Scotty 2 Hotty and stuff. Cared more about the mid-card than the main event. Don't think many kids see WWE the same way now.