• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suggestion Box

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Would it be possible at all to have more slots for wrestling icons if you don't use sports teams?

I don't really support any teams, but I'd love to be able to add more wrestlers I like. Always feel like I'm missing some out.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m gonna be honest and say probably not just because I have to add the already existing hundreds icons each new slot that we opened up and then going forward I’d have to add each additional icon to all eight, nine, ten slots it’s a really painful process uploading these icons.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I’m gonna be honest and say probably not just because I have to add the already existing hundreds icons each new slot that we opened up and then going forward I’d have to add each additional icon to all eight, nine, ten slots it’s a really painful process uploading these icons.

All good Smark. :kiss Thanks for uploading them when you do, it's very much appreciated.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ahh yeah understandable then. :lol