• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tag Teams & Trios Draft

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
wh57Lw9.png

Toyo Mates (Mahiro Kiryu & Yuki Kamifuku)​

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
@Wiseman @The Gipper @El Jefro Blanco @Looch Hendry thanks for taking part in the draft. You all know you now need to assign champions, and do a quick sim style results for the events I gave you.

HOWEVER....

If there is any talent that has been drafted that you feel should have been, I am going to allow a free for all. To just drop names of single wrestlers (men & women) and managers that you feel should also be included. Who selects them won't determine which promotion they get sent too however, but they will join a 'floating pool' for future assignment where I feel it makes the most sense.
Free Agency Pool
  1. Josh Barnett​
  2. Nick Gage​
  3. Notorious Mimi​
  4. Dominik Mysterio​
  5. Isla Dawn
  6. Rhett Titus
  7. Jake Hager
  8. Kip Sabian
  9. Preston Vance
  10. Abadon
  11. Prince Nana
  12. Silas Young
  13. Toru Yano

Last edited:

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
HOWEVER....

If there is any talent that has been drafted that you feel should have been, I am going to allow a free for all. To just drop names of single wrestlers (men & women) and managers that you feel should also be included. Who selects them won't determine which promotion they get sent too however, but they will join a 'floating pool' for future assignment where I feel it makes the most sense.
Josh Barnett
Nick Gage
Notorious Mimi