Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It looks like Shredder and O'Neils father created the turtles... That's what I took from the trailer. The TGRI tubes/bottles were revealed, but i'm interested to see why Shredder turns bad.

It won't be Aroku Saki shredding Splinters ear obviously, so the origin story is slightly different. Interested to see what's up.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That....was......AWESOME! Seriously have chills and goosebumps after that Danny. you da man!

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also, the turtles are bigger than a fucking Humvee lmfao. Did you see how big Donny was compared to that, fuckin christ. Giant turtles.

It's live action turtles though, the nostalgia is real.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Also, the turtles are bigger than a fucking Humvee lmfao. Did you see how big Donny was compared to that, fuckin christ. Giant turtles.

It's live action turtles though, the nostalgia is real.
Well I always wondered why Tokka and Razor were so huge in TMNT 2. Exposed to greater quantities of ooze maybe?