• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2024 BOLD PREDICTIONS CONTEST!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Okay so this time I’m actually gonna make sure it’s kept up with proper unlike my last attempt at this lmao. So someone who can sticky it, please do.

So, the goal here is to make a BOLD prediction. Because all the correct ones will go into a vote and whoever wins the vote wins the contest.

DEADLINE IS DEC 31st, 2023 11:59:59 PM ET. Basically before it’s January 1st for me.

YOU GET ONE PREDICTION. You can change it anytime up to the deadline, but you get ONE, and only ONE. So don’t try listing a lot of things. If you do, whatever the last one you post will be the one you get.

best of luck to everyone.

Tiffany Stratton wins both of the Main Roster titles- Booty

Nia Jaxx wins the Women’s World Championship from Becky Lynch- CWalker

Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero will share a Ring once again- Looch

Nick Aldis vs Adam Pearce will be main card on WrestleMania- Chris

CM Punk will be a world champion in WWE.- Jimmy

Kazuchika Okada will win a North American title- Jeff

Toni Storm will get pregnant- Cake

Paul Heyman leaves the Bloodline and takes over as special counsel for someone mot named Romn, Brock, or CM Junk, who is either called up or signed to the Main Roster.- Wang

At least one departing AEW wrestler will debut in each of: WWE, TNA, NWA, and MLW (four wrestlers with different names). At least two of these will make some negative reference to backstage happenings in AEW in a promo within a month of their debut.- Sky

rhea ripley enters mens royal rumble- OMB

Survivor Series sees a group comprised of people that have been in AEW vs people that never have.- John McHenry

John Cena does NOT wrestle a match in 2024.- Trooper

Mercedes Mone(Sasha Banks) goes back home to WWE- Alexa

Vince McMahon goes to jail and the Endeavour deal leads to legal trouble for WWE- Roy

TNA will poach a major player from WWE/AEW/NJPW and be able to sign them to a large deal- Deadd

Cody Rhodes will finish the story and end Roman's impeccable 1100+ day reign in Philly.- Lethal

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Wrestling will happen in 2024 :hayden3

For serious though, CM Punk will be a world champion in WWE.

c5cab7756f0b16a0c197675c4854ede8.gif

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
At least one departing AEW wrestler will debut in each of: WWE, TNA, NWA, and MLW (four wrestlers with different names). At least two of these will make some negative reference to backstage happenings in AEW in a promo within a month of their debut.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Alexa Bliss doesn't return.

TNA gets real financial backing and becomes a contender again.

Survivor Series sees a group comprised of people that have been in AEW vs people that never have.