• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Fall Guy (2024)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
220px-The_Fall_Guy_%282024%29_poster.jpg

Release Date: March 1, 2024

Cast
Lee Majors, who starred in the original TV series, will also appear in the film.

Synopsis: A former stuntman springs back into action when the star of a new movie goes missing.

Trailer:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Really loving the Cast of this one from the jump. Gosling mixing his Drive Character and Ken from Barbie and we've got this for The Fall Guy hooray.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I hope this trend of remixing 80's songs for trailers ends soon. Looks dope though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
This better be good.... the TV show to movie things has sucked. I did like the A-Team. The rest have been meh.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Not familiar with the original TV series but this looks like a lot of fun, plus I do love Ryan Gosling. He shines in roles like this, goody comedy and cheesy action.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This is some of the most fun I've ever had at the cinema. The last time I walked out with this sort of feeling was Mad Max: Fury Road.

Ryan Gosling just doesn't miss. I highly recommend seeing this on the big screen if you can afford it. It's so worth it in every aspect. The action scenes and stunts were absolutely spectactular. Such a crazy, fun movie that left me smiling ear from ear by the end.

I absolutely loved it to pieces, can't wait to watch it again when it hits home release.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Absolutely agree with Fourth on every aspect, the movie rocks and is super fun. Ryan Gosling indeed doesn’t miss and Emily Blunt is as charming as ever. The action and the comedy was a nice blend and story was fun.