• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Forever Merge

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
f9a9aa5e2e18d68158b27c480a759cf85c796f6235a489e0be4173cd58851206._SX1080_.jpg

This is not a test, this is your Administrator. Announcing the commencement of the Wrestling Smarks - WWE Forums Merge sanctioned by the W.S. Administration. Posts and threads have been authorized for use during the Merge. All other uploads are restricted. Administration officials have been granted immunity and shall not be impeded. Commencing at the siren, any and all posts (including threads) will be merged. WWE Forums will be unavailable until Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m. When the Merge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers and Wrestling Smarks... A forum reborn. May God be with you all.​

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This will be the first time I'm here for a forum merge, I'm pretty sure. I don't think it ever happened on WF.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So I'm gone a Week needing a break for everything and this is the first Thread I saw. Trust me fellas I needed a break and thank you for the people and I know who you are worrying about me I saw it on my Google Updates when it comes to the Smarks anytime my name is mentioned in some way. When it comes to this News alot of us knew the Merge would happen sooner or later. I'm a Member over there way before coming here so I can say theirs tons of people who I'm gonna welcome into the familia here like the others over the last couple of Months. Bring that energy and activity here to Smarks and let's make this place the best Forum on the Planet.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
So I'm gone a Week needing a break for everything and this is the first Thread I saw. Trust me fellas I needed a break and thank you for the people and I know who you are worrying about me I saw it on my Google Updates when it comes to the Smarks anytime my name is mentioned in some way. When it comes to this News alot of us knew the Merge would happen sooner or later. I'm a Member over there way before coming here so I can say theirs tons of people who I'm gonna welcome into the familia here like the others over the last couple of Months. Bring that energy and activity here to Smarks and let's make this place the best Forum on the Planet.

I'm glad you're doin' okay Hoho. Everybody needs a break from the internet every now and then. :cutekisses