• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Iron Claw - Von Erich Family Biopic

Deezy

DZ PZ
tumblr_pm9hq24JnJ1v17k31o1_400.gif
image_ed102519-937c-4752-84b0-48a1af498af7.png
lip aint no slouch dude is ripped.
Kerry was 6' 3" 254 lbs.

That guy is listed as 5' 6.5" :DEAD:

Gonna need to borrow them Vin Diesel boxes.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
He was excellent in Mindhunter.

------

thumbnail_Holt-McCallany-Headshot.jpeg

Holt McCallany is the latest to join the growing ensemble of A24’s The Iron Claw, where he will play Fritz Von Erich, the patriarch of the family. The film also stars Zac Efron, Harris Dickinson and Jeremy Allen White.

A24 and Access Industries are co-financing the pic, which Sean Durkin is writing and directing. Producing alongside A24 are Tessa Ross, Derrin Schlesinger and Harrison Huffman. The film was developed by House Productions with the support of Access Entertainment and BBC Film.

Based on the true story of the Von Erichs, the film follows the rise and fall of the family dynasty of wrestlers who made a huge impact on the sport from the 1960s to the present day.

McCallany most recently wrapped shooting on Mission: Impossible-Dead Reckoning alongside Tom Cruise, Nightmare Alley with Bradley Cooper and the critically acclaimed 61st Street for AMC. He is repped by Buchwald, Atlas Artists and attorney Rick Genow.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
^^^^^ I’m still hoping they bring that show back, one of the best shows ever.

As for Efron, I like when castings make me a drenched slut
:axe:
It was an awesome show, I have heard that there really isn't much of a chance of it returning though. Fincher basically said it wasn't financially responsible to keep churning out more seasons.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
It was an awesome show, I have heard that there really isn't much of a chance of it returning though. Fincher basically said it wasn't financially responsible to keep churning out more seasons.

Yeah, they’ve been saying that and then here and there a few glimmers of hope appear and then it gets flushed down the toilet again. They didn’t even get to Ted Bundy yet :(

Deezy

DZ PZ
Too bad they didn't say who she's playing.

Far as I know, only Kevin really had a long term relationship during those time.