The milestone thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
This is my first post in over 6 months. That counts for something, right?

Also, someone tell Crayo to go into the template "BRC_message_user_info_extra" & change the dl class from "pairsInline" to "pairsJustified"

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Can safely say WWEF has stolen a minor chunk of my life.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Completed inFAMOUS: Second Son 100% meaning all Trophies as well not just in game percentage.
Have posted over 3500 times (haven't milestoned anything about posts before now haha).
Everything that I wanted from my download history that was deleted in the "System Update" gone wrong fiasco of 2014 for my X-Box has officially been re-downloaded.

... that's all I can think of at the moment, I'm pretty tired.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just because we're a step closer doesn't make us miles away. Figuratively, of course.
lol you mean doesn't mean we aren't still miles away. We are inches away from true friendship BUDDY.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Over 1,000 likes. You like me... you really really like me!

Also planning to do another course for college, not quite sure what yet but I think i'm drifting towards I.T. :)