• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

As soon as he issued his statement Thursday, Taylor’s attorney also informed Rodriguez and Lore that they were no longer allowed to be in the back hallways of Target Center where that owners’ suite is located, and that they were not to communicate with president of basketball operations Tim Connelly, CEO Ethan Casson or any of the principal leaders of the basketball and business departments.

Talk about burning a fucking bridge, considering Tim Connelly was only ever hired by the Timberwolves specifically because Rodriguez & Lore wanted him.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
I think you're right G. I read somewhere when Bronny was in high school that LeBron wants to play one full season with Bronny. Then he said he'll retire.

Doom

La Bestia

USC freshman guard Bronny James will enter the 2024 NBA draft while maintaining his college eligibility and will also enter the transfer portal, he said Friday on Instagram.
Bronny's absolutely not ready for the NBA. His stats is awful at best. It's best for him to stay in college and get more experience before blindly jumping ship to the NBA, simple as that.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Today is the final day of the regular season before the playoffs begin on Saturday (4/20).

Plenty of races will end today to see which teams advance to the playoffs, the play-in games, or go home completely and while be gone til November.

@Bobby Barrows I took the -1/5 for your Timberwolves. I need them to get that dub, for reasons.