• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Welp I guess the Kings will be moving on and be the 8th Seed in the West. Get healthy Zion you showed some greatness out there vs the Lakers.

Doom

La Bestia
That's a bummer for Zion. I hate to see him go down, especially in a must-win game, to either punch their ticket to the First Round of the NBA Playoffs if they do win, or end the season on a bad note if they lose. Gotta feel for the fans and the team right now.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Congrats the the 76ers who earned the right to be defeated by Jalen Brunson and the Knicks in Round 1.

Truly down to the Wire between The Heat and Sixers and it looked really grim at Halftime for my Sixers. A 7 Game Series between the Knicks and Sixers who is stopping Embiid who didn't have his best Game but his worst Games are better than players at their best. Brunson and Maxey are a push it's going to come down to Benches.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Man, the Bulls got smoked last night. And the Pelicans did enough to win.

Which means...

The bracket is fully set now my good people!

Cleveland vs Orlando
Minnesota vs Phoenix
New York vs. Philly
Denver vs Lakers

All tip off all day today!!

Let's get it!