• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
[Whyno] Oilers announce $41 million, 8-year extension with forward Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

Pretty good deal for the Oilers.

We can post all news not having to do with the Stanley Cup.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
A Michigan medical examiner says autopsy results have shown that Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Matiss Kivlenieks died of chest trauma after a mortar-style firework started to fire toward Kivlenieks and several others on July 4. Novi, Michigan, police had initially told The Associated Press that Kivlenieks was fleeing a hot tub with others after the fireworks malfunction and slipped and hit his head on concrete. He was 24.

Just terrible to hear a young kid die like that.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Fourth of July is one of those times of the year where hospital visits spike. Same with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Just, all around an absolute tragedy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
@Judge Barry

The Wild have bought out Suter and Parise. I literally said when they signed those ridiculous contracts in 2012 that they’d end up regretting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just tagging him i nthe main chat, thank you!