• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official FWA Social Media Thread

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
@NastySavage
@FWAJeremyBFF I’d rather jump off a bridge than take part in any counseling with you, Big Bozo, or any of your other idiot friends

WelshyBOI

@FWAJeremyBFF
It's at this time we'd like to announce that Friendship Wrestling Alliance is offering Friendship Counseling. Contact Sir Stache to set up an appointment.
e7ee78c1-888a-4254-a132-ca43bf337786.png

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
@FWAJeremyBFF
@TrixieQODM

tom-hanks-forrest-gumps.gif
@KleioDeSantos
Careful. She'll turn on you the second you help her tie her shoelaces. She's upset I helped her win the X Championship? I helped her win that title before any matches even started, by withdrawing from the tournament in the first place. Had I been there, she would not have won a thing. So instead of spiting me, she should be thanking me.

WelshyBOI

(This video was uploaded to Trixie Bordeaux‘s Twitter page on the 23rd March, 2024)

1711919899433.png

Trixie glares into the camera with a terrifying look, made all the more terrifying with the several stitched up gashes on her head and face, along with the slowly fading black eye and swelling on her forehead. She breathes heavy, frustrated breaths for a few seconds before speaking.

“Hello world, my name’s Trixie.” She said, not used to making videos like this. “I’m making this video because, well, I’ve got no-one to talk to, and I need to say this….”

Trixie pauses, trying to collect her thoughts as she seethes. She doesn’t yell, but the sheer venom in her voice makes her seem almost rabid.

“I didn’t want Kleio’s help in the tournament, and I didn’t need Kleio’s help. Put me in the ring with XYZ again and I’ll prove it. Kleio stuck her big, ugly nose where it don’t belong, so next time I see her, if she doesn’t say sorry, I’m gonna rip her nose off and shove it up her big, fat, pimply butt and make her sniff her own farts. I’m done letting her think she can boss me around, or that she’s stronger than me, because SHE’S NOT and SHE KNOWS IT. That’s why she stuck her nose in my match. She knew that I was gonna do something that she was never strong enough to do, and she just couldn’t take it. She couldn’t handle it that the stupid little girl that she brought into The Coven was about to become a QUEEN, because deep down, she’s just a selfish, jealous BITCH.”

Trixie looks downright spiteful as she continues her rant.

“And those big meanies that wanna try to make a joke out of me and cut me off in my CROWNING MOMENT? You think that’s funny, huh? ‘Oh, stupid little Trixie, let's cut her off, hehehe, she ain’t important enough to have a big speech! HehehehehahahaHAHAHA’- WELL I AIN’T FUCKING LAUGHING!” Trixie screams at the top of her lungs in fury, her eyes looking like she may need a few years in a padded cell. “You think you’re safe because you’re my bosses and you can just fire me? You think I won’t do nothin’, huh?... well you’re wrong.”

Trixie glares a hole through the camera, as though she’s looking Jon Russnow or one of the other higher-ups dead in the eyes.

“You’re gonna give me the moment I earned, because if you don’t, then I’m not just gonna beat up everyone you put in front of me… I’m gonna fucking kill them, starting with that Jason Randall dude. I won the King of the Deathmatch tournament. That makes me the QUEEN, so I want my crowning moment! I want my THRONE, I want my CROWN, and I want MY FUCKING RESPECT! And if I don’t get it before my match with Randall, then…”

Trixie pauses as many gruesome ideas pass through her mind.

“... I’m gonna bite his fucking pee-pee off.”

Trixie glares at the camera for a moment as she tries to figure out how to end the recording… After around 15 seconds of Trixie angrily poking her screen, she finally manages to end the video.

1711919899475.png

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
@BlairRavenwood

Thoughts and prays please for Grandma Ethel. She went missing on my watch and I feel absolutely horrible about it. I sure hope she is found!