• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I quite liked Haku/Meng. Nothing special for sure and he didn't have a lot of stand out matches but he was a solid brawler.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
- I never got tired of Shield reunions, and I loved both the 2017 and 2018 reunions.

- I have a weird appreciation for that crap segment where Mox got the injection in his ass, but only cos Mox looked hot AF during it. I love it cos he looks so good but I hate it cos he hated it and it made him want to leave lol.

- I don't really care about women's wrestling and the only females I care about are Dakota Kai, Sasha, Bayley, Asuka and Kairi.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Honestly, I don't care about women's wrestling, either. I hate women empowerment garbage. I guess that's weird since I have a vagina, but, I have just always hated it. I think it's great when life advances in those ways and people get rights and shit, but, I hate when it takes over everything and gets shoved down my throat. I only like dicks shoved down my throat, not fucking girl power. I blame the Spice Girls.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Honestly, I don't care about women's wrestling, either. I hate women empowerment garbage. I guess that's weird since I have a vagina, but, I have just always hated it. I think it's great when life advances in those ways and people get rights and shit, but, I hate when it takes over everything and gets shoved down my throat. I only like dicks shoved down my throat, not fucking girl power. I blame the Spice Girls.
Dicks down throats you say. Tell me more.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Since day 1, I’ve hated Daniel Bryan. Fucking boring sack of weird nosed balls. He’s not special in any way and is probably more over for his stupid catchphrase than anything because I’m sure 99% of the WWE universe didn’t see him before WWE, as his work was better than what it’s been since making the move.

southrnbygrace

Blessed not Stressed
Jumping off a top rope and doing 95 revolutions with a half twist before landing on your opponent does NOT make you a good pro wrestler. It makes you a decent gymnast.

Brock Lesnar is the laziest wrestler I've ever seen. And I've watched for a long long time.

The Fiend is one of the worst characters WWE has ever created. Why do they keep trying to make Bray Wyatt happen?

I hate women's wrestling today. There is not one stand out female on any roster in any company.

Wrestling pre-1987 is the best wrestling to watch.

Deezy

DZ PZ
People who use Jim Cornettes veiled "threats" as fodder to cancel him are either massive pussies, or just using it to push him out because they don't like his opinions.

Either way, it's never going to work.

Dale

Super Moderator
I've seen way too many gifs of Orange Cassidy on Reddit to last me a life time. That guy is not remotely cool and the same people who are acting like he's some next big megastar are the same ones who would be shitting all over him if he was doing the same thing on Raw.