• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Swamps

Space Cowboy
both of Punk's non runs were more memorable than Jinders lol. more ppl will talk about brawl out than any match Jinder ever had as champ. most ppl dont even remember who beat Jinder because he lost on a house show iirc. sit down Swamps lol

*sigh*

Marks gonna mark.

Jinder stopping Corbin's Cash In was way more memorable than anything in Punks Runs. Should have kept the title on Mox, The guy who carried the damn company.

Jinder's reign is also more memorable because his wins over Nakamura basically killed the rest of his momentum.

Surely, you are seeing what I'm doing here.

Cwalker

both of Punk's non runs were more memorable than Jinders lol. more ppl will talk about brawl out than any match Jinder ever had as champ. most ppl dont even remember who beat Jinder because he lost on a house show iirc. sit down Swamps lol
It was televised. He lost to AJ right before Survivor Series cause they didn’t want Jinder and Brock facing each other.

Although I will agree Jinder’s run sucked. I was pretty much against it when the rumor came out that he was going to be Orton. He went from jobber to Champion in like 3 weeks

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It was televised. He lost to AJ right before Survivor Series cause they didn’t want Jinder and Brock facing each other.

Although I will agree Jinder’s run sucked. I was pretty much against it when the rumor came out that he was going to be Orton. He went from jobber to Champion in like 3 weeks
they ruined Nak in the process and i will never forgive them for it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
url

Like how is this not from some random ass BTB lmao

Swamps

Space Cowboy
The match graphic of John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakamura where it says "winner faces Jinder Mahal at SummerSlam" is still the funniest shit I've ever seen

I thought you always popped harder for when The Rock called The Hurricane, "The Hamburgler". That was your inspiration.

texansfan99

Covenantone3
It's still not easy to rate the Ultimate Warrior's career....He's a legend, no doubt, lost in ridicule with some fans about a Shakespeare's ideology to his death. RIP UW