• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sopranos

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Well I binged the entire first season.

I gotta admit I'm kind of surprised how much the first season is focused primarily on Tony's family, from his son possibly having ADD to Tony's mom secretly orchestrating everything that happened behind the scenes.

I will say, I don't think Brendon deserved to get whacked, because he did end up rectifying what happened. Mikey definitely deserved to get whacked for killing Brendan tho. I'm also surprised a lot of characters haven't even shown up yet, like that douchebag Ralphie.

Also Christopher took a bit but he grew on me. The whole episode where he's depressed tho really made me annoyed with him. He is obviously self-centered and a druggie in the early seasons, but he really needed to get his head out of his ass.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Well I binged the entire first season.

I gotta admit I'm kind of surprised how much the first season is focused primarily on Tony's family, from his son possibly having ADD to Tony's mom secretly orchestrating everything that happened behind the scenes.

I will say, I don't think Brendon deserved to get whacked, because he did end up rectifying what happened. Mikey definitely deserved to get whacked for killing Brendan tho. I'm also surprised a lot of characters haven't even shown up yet, like that douchebag Ralphie.

Also Christopher took a bit but he grew on me. The whole episode where he's depressed tho really made me annoyed with him. He is obviously self-centered and a druggie in the early seasons, but he really needed to get his head out of his ass.

Glad you are taking my advice. It’s a great show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'm also legit surprised Pussy lasts 4 seasons, iirc. It was obvious from the jump that he was wearing a wire, but unlike Jimmy Altieri, Pussy went on the lam for a while and also wasn't a total dumbass.

Like how did Jimmy think going to Tony's house and general behavior was gonna work?

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I'd argue it's the opposite, for most parts... but opinions, am I right? Either way, it definitely is a great rollercoaster of entertainment overall.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think nothing later in the show ever catches the magic of being introduced to the world but it's one of those shows where I was so invested in the characters from the start that I just had to know what happened in their lives

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I get the feeling when Big Pussy gets whacked it's where the show starts to get much more cynical than it already is. Like Salvatore's death is what destroys any redeeming qualities in Tony.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
5079db65bbfb2afbf4bee95c675bfb12.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I will say an interesting thought tho.

I think it's interesting to consider how Tony deals with the pedophile coach in Season 1. He puts his pride aside and goes the legal route.

I have to wonder how season 3 Tony would have reacted, much less Season 6.