• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thor: The Dark World

Heisenberg

The new trailer for Thor: The Dark World has landed.

[video=youtube;npvJ9FTgZbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvJ9FTgZbM[/video]

The trailer is crammed full of action in both London and Asgard – there's also a closer look at how Loki will be brought back into the fold, fighting alongside Thor and his allies.

Thor: The Dark World is out in the UK on October 30th, Australia on October 31st, and in the US on November 8th.

I didn't like the first one as much as others did and didn't really care for the sequel at all.. Until I just watched that trailer, looks pretty damn good. They showed a fair bit off though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Will watch Portman in almost anything. Still need to catch the first one I hear good things.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Portman too. Enjoyed the first one a good bit, think this one is probably going to be even better since they're focusing more on Thor instead of Avengers setup.

John McHenry

John McHenry

I didn't like the first one as much as others did and didn't really care for the sequel at all.. Until I just watched that trailer, looks pretty damn good. They showed a fair bit off though.

This one looks much better. Think the first one went overboard with the whiny god bit amongst other issues. I'll be watching this though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
No Kat Dennings comic relief? Better keep the humour of the first one, serious superheroes do not make good films.