• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Impact March 14, 2024 - Mustafa Ali defends X-Division title against Chris Sabin

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Mac might still sign, but that union was never gonna last too long. Mac was a serious, no nonsense, soldier of Fortune. Him and the rascals weren’t going to gel for too long.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
especially without commercials, TNA is by far the easiest show I watch weekly
Easily. Like you can’t even see where they would’ve taken a break because the fact that it’s taped they just split two segments in half and put a commercial in I guess but there’s no dead space waiting for a commercial.

Like, even when I’m watching old dynamite on thriller, you still have to wait for three minutes of the logo during commercials with exception to match brakes there are no brakes.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
But yeah, I actually thought this was a weak show, which is why it's interesting to see you two happy with it