• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Rebellion 2024 - SATURDAY, April 6 - Live from Las Vegas - only on PPV

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It was a fine Main Event between Moose and Nemeth but come on it's not like Moose has had the TNA World Title for a Year or something. He was bound to retain.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
BROKEN MATT IS BACK IN TNA!!

Great...but in the World Title hunt man not sure how I feel about that but it could be a nice filler feud.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Eric Young:
  • Severe ear laceration
  • Plastic surgeon attached severed ear
  • Not medically cleared to wrestle
Josh Alexander
  • Severe ear laceration
  • Contusions to ear and eardrum
  • Medically cleared to wrestle
Hammerstone
  • Passed all concussion protocol tests
  • Medically cleared to wrestle
Brian Myers
  • Undetermined shoulder injury
  • Will undergo MRI
  • Not medically cleared to wrestle

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
TV buys for Rebellion were 500. Not a mistake. A huge dip from H2K's TV numbers of 20k. If streaming numbers fell in proportion with that, fucking yikes. A complete indictment of the decision to toss away the company's entire goodwill literally weeks into the rebrand

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Final estimates for H2K were highest in history if TV and streaming were combined I think, wild drop

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
We will have to see total numbers either way to make a judgement. I will say running a ppv same weekend of AEW probably didn't help (not that I think that was intentional, pretty sure AEW added the ppv way after TNA likely planned for this date)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
We will have to see total numbers either way to make a judgement. I will say running a ppv same weekend of AEW probably didn't help (not that I think that was intentional, pretty sure AEW added the ppv way after TNA likely planned for this date)
This might be the biggest factor because I was even telling Chris I was considering not ordering this because I was gonna have to buy the AEW pay-per-view bundle the day after. I’m glad I did though because rebellion was great.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Even when TNA was at its lowest point on Spike TV, they still manage to generally do between 30,000 and 40,000 buys on average. I just think TNA really needs to get off AXS. I know anthem owns it but they need to get into more homes.