TNA Sacrifice 2024 - FRIDAY, March 8 - Live from Windsor, Ontario - Live on TNA+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

writtenin1981

Reaction score
I missed it the first time, but Masha pushes Kelly after getting pinned. Might be splitting them up. Might be why Luna and Threat received their official tag team name tonight. An unofficial replacement team.

I do like them together, though. Their matching purple checkered gear with chains was nice.
On one hand, I really hope not. Masha and KK make an outstanding team together. They have magnificent chemistry. On the other hand, they really are only a tag team in TNA and there's only so far you can take that with two singles wrestlers who are simply paired up together.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My favourite part of every Ash by Elegance entrance is when Ash sasys "it's Ashing time" and Ashes all over the place

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
writtenin1981 said:
On one hand, I really hope not. Masha and KK make an outstanding team together. They have magnificent chemistry. On the other hand, they really are only a tag team in TNA and there's only so far you can take that with two singles wrestlers who are simply paired up together.
I hope this doesn't just lead to Masha losing all the time like she did after BFG 2022