TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Not everyone is going to like it. There were parts of Lockdown I didn't like, but overall, I enjoyed the card. I see Vice's reasons for not watching, those are all good examples of things that didn't turn out well unfortunately.

Claire Lynch was never going to turn out though. That was an awful angle.

YES!

Austin Bates

Reaction score
*Storm giving out a punishment to Manik for losing in their match is interesting.

*I think Al Snow should get a heel run. He looks good and sounds like a gruff grizzled veteran. I love seeing Galloway in TNA.

*Kong, Taryn and Gail interacting makes me excited for the Knockouts division.

*Good to see Mickie again. I was confused by why she didn't lay into Bram more. She is a wrestler, she could have gotten physical with him.

*MVP becoming number one contender is odd as I was really expecting Kurt Angle to win since he kept making all of those promises.

*I love watching The Beat Down Clan do a backstage beat down. There is a strategy to it and it's quite nice to see.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tonight will feature MVP vs Bobby Lashley for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship as well as Angelina Jolie and Robbie E vs Brooke and Chris Melendez.

We will also have EC3 and Tyrus vs Rockstar Spud and a returning Mr Anderson.

Be sure to join us tonight.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
6eezye.jpg

Oh I adore live discussions, time to enjoy some Impact Wrestling!

Austin Bates

Reaction score
*Good stuff from MVP on the microphone. "We stand in Manchester, united!" Awesome.

*I think the EC3 and Rockstar Spud feud is just spinning the wheels at this point.

*Kong looks like Taryn's biggest challenge, and she looks like she can be the one to put an end to Taryn's roll and momentum. She is in serious jeopardy.

*Aries winning the match against Joe with the 450 Splash was a nice call back to the finish to ROH Final Battle 2004. It was the move Aries used to end Joe's big title reign. The post match attack by the BDC on Aries was pretty good. Loved Ki not being able to put Aries through the table with the double foot stomp and then Joe having lucky agility to hit a senton through the table.

*Bram killing the rookies was fine. Still not a fan of Grado but I guess he is liked over there so Bram hurting him is good.

*Love Galloway interfering to stop BDC interference. I think he may be asking for trouble though. Lashley got a win under his belt as it looks like he is getting ready for Kurt Angle.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah next week is going to be awesome Roode vs Eric Young vs Kurt Angle winner gets Lashley with The TNA World Title on the line, not sure it's a prize even with the title on the line lol. Also I think The Revolution vs The Wolves tag titles on the line, and I think Taryn Terrell vs Awesome Kong with the Knockouts Title on the line as well. We could get new champions next week, here's hoping Kong gets that second Knockouts title reign and puts on a program with Gail Kim before too long.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Really looking forward to Taryn vs Kong. Revolution vs Wolves could be a goodie too.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You know the drill. If you wanna watch, here's the place to do it. The matches are as follows:

The Wolves vs. BroMans vs. The Revolution in Ultimate X for the Tag Team Titles

Bobby Roode vs. Eric Young in a Last Man Standing Match

Drew Galloway vs. MVP

Brooke Tessmacher vs. Robbie E

Magnus vs. Bram

Ethan Carter III vs. Rockstar Spud in a Hair vs. Hair Match

Taryn Terrell vs. Awesome Kong and Gail Kim in a Triple Threat for the Knockouts Title

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Big card. I forgot about every match except EC3 and Spud's hair vs hair match. Damn.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Someone is getting a cut tonight and it's going to be EC3 I know it. Women won't love that Carter no morer!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Damn that EC3/Spud match was brutal. Spud looked great and EC3 looked like a douchebag