• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Khan Twitter Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
At the time my uneducated opinion was the pandemic would have killed AEW too, they started at a terrible time relative to when it hit, if they were a few months later with TV who knows where they'd be

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
At the time my uneducated opinion was the pandemic would have killed AEW too, they started at a terrible time relative to when it hit, if they were a few months later with TV who knows where they'd be
It's kinda crazy they somehow stayed hotter than any other company despite being the newest during the pandemic

BSE

Whatever helps you sleep at night
Post PPV bump

New world champion

The greatest match in North American history (much better than anything WWE has ever done)

A huge angle at the end involving the greatest tag team of this generation, the greatest in-ring wrestler of this generation, and a pillar of the company

And yet attendance and viewership are nearing record lows. They’re a mere 22k ahead of NXT, which has astronomically less star power and payroll.

If it’s truly the greatest thing ever, why can’t it draw?