• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Khan Twitter Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
No it was still bad. The only person who got over during that was CM Punk. He made chicken shit then tried to turn it into Chicken Salad.
Idk if anyone else pointed this out, but Jack was extremely over this last Wednesday. Now if it carrys over is yet to be seen, but the crowd was loving that man.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I guess I should more clarify that you can't reasonably say Punk got more over because of it. Punk is already over and the people that were on his side were gonna be on his side regardless what the footage was.

You can't say "Oh he got more over with it" when he's already over as fuck lol

Cwalker

One of my biggest points of contention about the footage is how does a it make Jack Perry look like a heel?

He got swung on, put in a chokehold and suspended without doing a damn thing. The Scapegoat character should be a babyface.

What they’ve done after bringing him back is different though

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
One of my biggest points of contention about the footage is how does a it make Jack Perry look like a heel?

He got swung on, put in a chokehold and suspended without doing a damn thing. The Scapegoat character should be a babyface.

Definitely can understand that. Like yeah, dude lost 8 months of his time in AEW, when he got attacked. Like, yikes lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Just cheer and boo who you want in this story. N u weren't suppose to boo perry until he hit tony. Hence why he cut a fake baby face promo. Like all heels, justified back story followed by unecesarry heinous acts. I see no confusion or issue in alignment

Last edited:

Roy Mustang

Justified heel. He has every reason to want vengeance on AEW and Tony Khan