• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitter vs Threads; Which One Are You Using?

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Personally I gave up on Threads as it was nothing but farming for posts looking for friends and all that garbage. It's gonna be a while before something comes along and actually dethrones Twitter.

Deezy

DZ PZ
WHat's Threads.

That the place all those celebrities claimed to go to and then came back to X a few days later?

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
WHat's Threads.

That the place all those celebrities claimed to go to and then came back to X a few days later?
Threads is like Instagram and Twitter mixed together, at least that’s what it feels like to me.

I have a Threads but barely use it. I still Twitter but don’t tweet that often. I mostly like and retweet, and sometimes reply to other tweets.

I use Facebook sparingly these days and I hardly post on Instagram but I do like IG to share stuff on my story and like posts from other people.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Threads is like Instagram and Twitter mixed together, at least that’s what it feels like to me.

I have a Threads but barely use it. I still Twitter but don’t tweet that often. I mostly like and retweet, and sometimes reply to other tweets.

I use Facebook sparingly these days and I hardly post on Instagram but I do like IG to share stuff on my story and like posts from other people.
I only use Twitter to steal pics and post them here.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I use Twitter to keep up with sports and communicate with pals.

Don't know what the other is.