Two Possible WrestleMania opponents for Lesnar,Update on The Rock situation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zigglypuff

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
briebella
Favorite Wrestler
matthardy
- Depending on whether or not The Rock decides to return to wrestling, Brock Lesnar may return to WWE TV later this year to begin a feud with either Rock or The Undertaker.

It turns out that the spot on RAW a few weeks ago where Lesnar stopped and stared at a poster of The Rock wasn't scripted by WWE officials. Apparently that was Lesnar "going into business for himself."

While nobody knows if The Rock will return yet, Vince McMahon and others in the company feel that he will be feeling better this fall and agree to work WrestleMania XXX against Lesnar.

Source:Lords of Pain.net

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lesnar/Taker should have happened this year. I'd be happy with either of these matches, though I really think it'd work better if the part-timers worked with full-timers, gives you more matches with them.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm really torn on which I want to see the most, but i'd probably go with Rock/Brock for the history of Rock putting over Brock for his title win as it'd make good build-up material.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Would be very happy with either of these feuds. Plenty of history with both guys and it shouldn't be too hard to create a quality storyline out of it. It all pretty much depends on which guy is actually healthy enough for a match with Lesnar so whoever wins that battle will most likely get the opportunity. Lesnar/Taker match is something that I am interested in to see the evolution in style compared to their work a decade ago.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I know that Rock and Taker are more fiscally lucrative opponents and maybe I'm alone here but I'd like to see Lesnar face off against CM Punk or Randy Orton.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I know that Rock and Taker are more fiscally lucrative opponents and maybe I'm alone here but I'd like to see Lesnar face off against CM Punk or Randy Orton.

I can see that happening just not at WMXXX, if Lesnar was to feud with Punk or Orton I can see it booked for SummerSlam.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Might as well say "Two possible Wrestlemania opponents for Lesnar to job to" since I think we all know that's what will happen regardless of which one of them he faces. Brock simply isn't going to beat Taker at Mania and The Rock lost extremely decisively to him last time they crossed paths at SummerSlam, so Rock will no doubt get the rub this time around. They might even play off their previous encounter in the weeks leading up to the match. Pitching Rock off as some shitty underdog which is predictable.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Brock v Taker should of been the first match they booked for Lesnars return and the Cena match should of been @ Mania IMO.

Was eager to see the Taker match after their spat at UFC 121 but not now it's died down. Lesnar/Rock would be huge any time though. Movie star vs well known athlete is always gonna be a hook.